Associate Product Manager
Boom Entertainment is a technology company that is fueling the biggest winners in sports betting and online gaming. Working with professional sports leagues, media companies, and leading casino operators, Boom provides technology and games to many of the biggest names in the industry -- NBC Sports, Barstool Sports, Penn National Gaming, 8AM Golf, YES Network, Rush Street Interactive, DraftKings, Golden Nugget, and many more.
As a company, we are looking for driven dreamers who want to make an impact on this industry and the world. We want people of integrity who are open to learning and willing to challenge the norm. We want people who are curious, reliable, empathetic, and obsessed with quality.
Boom has two main verticals, Sports Products and Casino Games.
Our Sports Products include world-class free-to-play games and technology for our partners that have entertained more than 4 million sports fans. Also included is Boom Fantasy, our very own Daily Fantasy Sports application bringing a quick and easy way for sports fans from any skill-level to join in the fun of DFS. With millions of dollars in winnings so far, Boom Fantasy is a rapidly growing success.
Our Casino team is hard at work building a suite of eye-catching casino games for distribution to casino operators in the legal U.S. and international iGaming markets. This team is reimagining what’s possible in gaming by focusing on innovative products powered by cutting-edge technology.
- Partner with Product Managers to help deliver world-class products to our clients and users
- Create Jira tickets, help with annotations and detailed documentation to assist product development
- Assist in providing milestones and adhering to schedules
- Assist in reporting on burn rates and other project management reports
- Take detailed notes and act on follow-ups requested by Product Managers
- Assist in analyzing, planning, and developing requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Provide support with daily standups, engineering tickets, timelines, and project plan implementations
- Work with engineers, QA, and the creative team to ensure their work is unblocked and expectations of timelines are met
- 3+ years of experience in a Project, or Product Manager role
- Comfort operating in an agile development framework and related software tools (Jira, Confluence, Figma, etc.)
- Mobile, Gaming, or Casino background
- Good and effective communication and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to focus and pay close attention to detail
- Gantt chart, or similar project schedule management software experience
- CSM, PMI-ACP, AgilePM, or other related certifications
Our target compensation for this position is between $60,000 and $75,000, depending on experience. Should your compensation expectations fall above this range, we highly encourage you still apply as we're growing, and we can further evaluate the level of this position. Compensation is just the beginning, and below you will find more reasons Why you should work here.
Why you should work here
- Positions are fully remote
- Uncapped PTO (please use them!)
- Flexible working hours
- All-expenses-paid company-wide retreat every two years
- Quarterly contests and giveaways featuring prizes and swag boxes
- A great culture that includes support for learning and development
What Boom promises you
We have a culture that values trust vs. micromanaging. Each role has a high level of autonomy. We have an inclusive environment where you don’t have to change who you are. We encourage you to take time off without guilt.
Lastly, we proudly offer an extremely transparent, fun, and engaging culture that provides opportunities for personal and professional growth to all employees.
Something looks off?