Part-Time Customer Support Representative - Nights & Weekends
Boom Entertainment is a technology company that is fueling the biggest winners in sports betting and online gaming. Working with professional sports leagues, media companies, and leading casino operators, Boom provides technology and games to many of the biggest names in the industry -- including NBC Sports, Barstool Sports, Penn National Gaming, NASCAR, 8AM Golf, YES Network, and many more.
As a company, we are looking for driven dreamers who want to make an impact on this industry and the world. We want people of integrity who are both open to learning and willing to challenge the norm. We want people who are curious, reliable, empathetic, and obsessed with quality.
Boom is known for its innovative, accessible, and truly fun products, operating world-class free-to-play games and technology for our partners and entertaining more than 3 million sports fans. In addition, we’re hard at work creating casino and sports betting games for distribution to casino and sportsbook operators in the legal U.S. and international iGaming markets.
We are seeking a fully-remote Part-Time Customer Support Representative. This role will be responsible for nights and weekends, specifically from 6 pm EST to midnight EST several nights per week including at least one weekend night. The weekly hours for this role will be 18 - 24 hours, and the target compensation for this role is $12/hr or state minimum wage, should the state minimum wage be higher than $12/hr.
- Live Customer Support for contest entrants via email and live chat feature
- Handling support requests and escalating them to the appropriate parties
- Requests include: verifying user identities during sign-up, gameplay questions, the status of withdrawals, and more
- Assist product managers and internal team with document preparation
- 0 - 2 years experience in a customer support or operations role (sports, tech, start-up a plus)
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for sports, sports gaming, and technology is a must
- Outstanding written communicator
- Proficiency with G Suite (e.g. Slides, Sheets, Docs) and MS Office
- Collaborative, team-oriented mindset
What Boom promises you
We have a culture that values trust vs. micromanaging. Each role has a high level of autonomy. We have an inclusive environment where you don’t have to change who you are. We encourage you to take time off without guilt.
Lastly, we proudly offer an extremely transparent, fun, and engaging culture that provides opportunities for personal and professional growth to all employees.
Something looks off?