Manager of Data & Analytics
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Grid is a venture-backed technology startup democratizing financial services for hard-working Americans. We're starting by giving back the money you overpay in taxes today, not next year. Use that extra cash to save for a home upgrade, make the holidays a little brighter, or just give yourself a treat. Grid has already helped thousands of people get a little closer to their dreams. And we're just getting started.
We are looking for a Manager of Data & Analytics to join the team during an exciting period of growth. In this role, you will create quantitative analysis to provide insights that help marketing, business, and product leaders understand marketing performance, customer quality, and user behaviors. You will also design, build, and own foundational reporting and present findings in business reviews with our executive team.
What you will be doing
- Provide thought leadership & strategic thinking to solve business problems by leveraging techniques such as segmentation, optimization, and advanced analytics
- Develop metrics and frameworks to inform the scope, prioritization, and resourcing of initiatives
- Hypothesize and recommend product enhancements by leveraging a deep understanding of our data, customers, and business
- Needs delivery of a portfolio of user tools for the enterprise, with a consistent, well-defined foundational tabular data layer to support a self-service approach to analytics
- Own data governance and management across all related data systems and warehouse infrastructure
- Enable and facilitate data-driven, decision-making processes with senior management
- Partner with Product Managers and Operations to execute our roadmap and identify new opportunities for business growth
- BA degree or higher in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience working in data and analytics
- A track record of creating data architecture and systems that are robust and enable business leaders to access, analyze, and build internal decision support tools
- Demonstrated experience operating in a real-time data environment and technical supervision of projects and company-wide initiatives
- Deep experience in the data management and analytical tool space, and a history of applying the correct mix of solutions to solve business problems
- Can easily and clearly communicate with engineers to executives in the same hour
- Proficiency in SQL/noSQL databases and supporting suites of tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; a demonstrable track record of influencing up, down, and across organizations
See more open positions at Grid
Something looks off?