Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 20, 2022
Grid is a venture-backed technology startup democratizing financial services for hard-working Americans. We're starting by giving back the money you overpay in taxes today, not next year. Use that extra cash to save for a home upgrade, make the holidays a little brighter, or just give yourself a treat. Grid has already helped thousands of people get a little closer to their dreams. And we're just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who will collaborate closely with engineering, design, operations, and analytics to drive our product forward. If you are looking for a role where you can have a massive impact and a wide scope, you will find this role compelling, challenging, and rewarding.
What you will be doing
- Lead the full product development lifecycle for key features that impact our core business and customers' financial lives
- Collaborate with a team of designers, engineers, and analysts to ensure our products and services are aligned with customer and prospect demands in a rapidly evolving market
- Use your analytical abilities and rigorous thinking to prioritize potential features and tenaciously drive those projects forward
- Determine the metrics that define success for your products and implement tracking systems/processes for these metrics
- Gather, synthesize and deliver customer, user and market feedback to drive the strategic roadmap, aligned with company strategy
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product or in business operations at a high-growth tech startup
- Strong product instincts and an ability to balance user needs and business impact
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience with data analytics tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
See more open positions at Grid
Something looks off?