IT, People & HR
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2023
Grid is a venture-backed technology startup democratizing financial services for hard-working Americans. We're starting by giving back the money you overpay in taxes today, not next year. Use that extra cash to save for a home upgrade, make the holidays a little brighter, or just give yourself a treat. Grid has already helped thousands of people get a little closer to their dreams. And we're just getting started.
We're looking for a Technical Recruiter to build out our Product, Engineering, and Design teams. As a strategic talent partner, you will be responsible for sourcing, evaluating, and placing exceptional talent. The ideal candidate will have previous experience applying a data-driven approach to meet aggressive hiring goals in a fast-paced environment.
This is a contract role with the potential to convert to a permanent member of staff contingent upon job performance and the needs of the business.
What you will be doing
- Provide hands-on, full-cycle recruiting support for critical, hard-to-fill technical positions
- Collaborate with hiring managers and key stakeholders to develop hiring strategies for technical placements
- Create and monitor metrics to assess the effectiveness of talent acquisition processes and iterate to constantly improve them
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates
- Maintain exceptional data integrity and cleanliness within our various tools and systems
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Recruiting with a proven track record of placing hard-to-fill roles in a competitive space
- Experience working on multiple tech roles, varying in scope and leveling
- Knowledge of complex technical stacks, engineering infrastructure, and general engineering recruitment best practices
- Experience delivering complex offer packages, including Stock Option terminology and negotiation tactics
- Exemplary written and communication skills; the ability to empathize and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
See more open positions at Grid
Something looks off?