San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Grid is a venture-backed technology startup democratizing financial services for hard-working Americans. We're starting by giving back the money you overpay in taxes today, not next year. Use that extra cash to save for a home upgrade, make the holidays a little brighter, or just give yourself a treat. Grid has already helped thousands of people get a little closer to their dreams. And we're just getting started.
As Grid's Office Manager, you’ll oversee the day-to-day operations of our Oakland office, playing an important role in creating an exceptional environment for our growing team. As a key part of our People Operations team, you’ll be responsible for maintaining best practices to keep our office running smoothly and providing support across HR, Recruiting, and Business Operations teams.
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- +1 years of experience providing EA support
- Low-ego; there are no jobs too big or too small for you. Whether it’s rolling up your sleeves and planning a team-building exercise, or negotiating with a critical vendor: you do what needs to be done
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; you pay attention to the little things and take pride in executing flawless processes
- Trustworthy, honest, and able to work alone without supervision
- A great communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You enjoy working with others and being part of a team!
- You intuitively understand how to manage your time and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- A problem solver; you proactively come up with creative solutions to problems from ideation to execution
What you will be doing:
- Manage the daily logistics, vendors, and operational needs of Grid's HQ and remote offices
- Provide administrative support to the C-suite team, including calendar management, travel & expense management, meeting memos, and email maintenance
- Proactively develop and execute creative solutions to keep things running efficiently
- Provide support for visitors and guests to our office to ensure all employees and guests have an excellent experience on site
- Be our local “go-to” expert for all questions regarding Grid's operational processes and policies
- Manage office expenses and expense reports
- Assist with planning and executing employee experience initiatives such as impromptu happy hours, team-building events, and regularly scheduled all-hands meetings
See more open positions at Grid
Something looks off?