Customer Support Specialist
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Support Specialist to join our team during an exciting period of growth. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers are happy, operationalizing new features and products, and surfacing insights about our customers.
If you're ambitious and enthusiastic about scaling an early-stage startup into something extraordinary, then this role may be for you.
What you will be doing
- You will be the voice of Grid, responsible for all customer inquiries, and for keeping our customers happy
- Ensure 100% success of all of our Grid customers
- Become an expert on how Grid works and its day-to-day usage, helping our customers understand our products and services
- Respond to customer support inquiries and monitor incoming tickets in all of our support channels
- Debugging and testing product features and reporting them to Product and Engineering
- Communicate with customers over email, chat, and phone
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively find ways to improve our product and processes
- BS degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ambition. You are a proactive self-starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, and crush the queues
- High work ethic. We're a high-growth startup, and everybody depends on each other to keep the growth rate up
- Ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions fast
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Proficiency in Google Suite
See more open positions at Grid
Something looks off?